Other Race Information
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
Parking and Transport
Limited Parking is available nearby at Ruislip Lido. The nearest station is Ruislip Station.
Come changed and ready to run if possible, but limited changing facilities and showers are available at the clubhouse.
Toilets will be provided for the event.
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your details will be passed onto the event organisers Hillingdon Athletics Club, for the administration of the race.
Your name, date of birth and email details will be passed onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form, any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
I hereby declare that:
(1) I am 18 or over on 10 March 2019.
(2) I am an amateur according to the eligibility rule of UK Athletics.
(3) I am medically fit to run.
(4) I will do so at my own risk and agree not to hold the organisers responsible in any way for any injury or loss resulting from my participation in the event.
(5) I agree that I will not use an audio device such as MP3 or ipod as it is against UKA rules.
By entering this event, the athlete indicates acceptance of UKA rules.
LOCATION: Hillingdon AC, Ruislip, 206 Bury Street, Middlesex, HA4 7TJ