Other Race Information
Please wear your number pinned to the FRONT of your vest.
Free parking is limited and we strongly recommend you car share wherever possible
Changing and Toilets
Toilets and showers available. We will have a baggage drop in the Blue Pavilion which is en route from Race HQ to the start line. Baggage will be left at the owners risk and display of your race number is the only way to have your bag returned to you
You need to complete the course in 90 minutes, a pace of 15 minutes per mile. Also, anyone who hasn’t reached the trail cut-off at approx 2.75 miles on Watford Road for the first time by the time the official race clock shows 40 minutes will be directed to retire
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions
I hereby declare that:
(1) I am 15 or over on 11th February 2018
(2) I am an amateur according to the eligibility rule of UK Athletics,
(3) I am medically fit to run and
(4) I will do so at my own risk and agree not to hold the organisers responsible in any way for any injury or loss resulting from my participation in the event
(5). I agree that I will not use an audio device such as MP3 or ipod as it is against UKA rules
(6) In the unfortunate cancellation of the event through circumstance beyond the control of the race organisers. I understand, and accept, the rules and terms of the entry including that there will be no refund of race fees.
(7) No refund will be made to any entrant not completing the race. No transfer of race numbers to another person is allowed.
(8) The organisers reserve the right to cancel the race if adverse weather should make conditions too dangerous for competitors. In the unlikely event of this happening the race will be re-scheduled for a Sunday in September and all entries will be held over.
By entering this event, the athlete indicates acceptance of UKA rules
There are no refunds on this event.