Other Race Information
You will be provided with two race numbers in your registration pack. Your race number must be clearly visible on your front for the run and on your back for the bike. If you are not using a race belt, please pin one number on your back and one on your front. If you are using a race belt, only one number is required, provided you adjust the position of your race number during each leg of the race.
Parking and Transport
Parking is available at Stanborough Lakes.
Changing and Bag Storage
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race. A marshalled baggage area within transition will be provided so you can keep your warm-up clothes safe during the race.
Portaloo toilets will be provided for the event.
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
The details of the athlete I am entering into this race will be passed onto the event organisers for the administration of the race.
The athlete's name and date of birth and the email address of the person completing the booking form will be passed onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form, any medical information provided will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I take full responsibility for ensuring the athlete I am entering into this race is medically fit to compete & understand that they complete entirely at the risk of their parent/guardian.
2) I understand that all athletes who participate in this event, do so at the risk of their parent/guardian and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to the competitor, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I fully accept the safeguarding policy for children's triathlon events.
4) I fully accept the photography policy for children's triathlon events.
5) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
6) By entering this event, the athlete indicates acceptance of BTF rules.
LOCATION: Stanborough Lakes, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL8 6DQ